Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Reasons to Drink Wine (per German dude from vineyard who is a 30 year connoisseur)

This is actually a throwback from 2009.  One perk of living in EU (specifically Germany) is that you will always find someone owning some vineyard somewhere with expert advice.  This man came to my house, schooled me on the benefits of vino, and then left (with my ordering 3 cases of high end vintage year bottles)...

Needless to say, I started out a total ignorant soul regarding the stuff and now am wanting to share my knowledge with you! 

Mind you
This is only true if you drink 1 or 2 glasses a day (not a whole bottle ya'll) and not the cheap hobo wine either. You've gotta either decide on paying your cell bill for the month or getting a bottle of the good stuff. 

--Drinking wine helps you LOSE weight. 
--People that drink wine are less likely to have memory problems 
--It's good for your heart and circulatory system 
--Contains resveratol (an anti-cancer,anti-inflammatory, blood sugar lowering agent) 
--White wine contains 40 different minerals 
--Good for your arteries 
--Lower cholesterol 
--Makes kidneys more active 
--Good for osteoporosis 
--High in calcium 
--Good for stress 


I'm not sure if this is true or not but if you think it is, then have a glass for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment